* Some products are only available on certain days and may impact your next order availability.
* Place orders up until 8am tomorrow
Not only are we green and delicious, we aim to be the fastest brussels sprout in the East. Right now we are trialing express Delivery for Sydney, and will soon be rolling it out further.
Express Delivery is available for set boxes and other items showing the speedy sprout 🥦 icon. If you only have those items in your cart you are eligible for express delivery, otherwise your first available date will be Regular Delivery.
Here are a few simple suggestions to help you feel energised before the chaos of the silly season hits. These 5 tips will keep you feeling alive and thriving:
1. Expose as much of your body to the sun for 15-30 minutes a day to keep your vitamin D levels up (Vitamin D is essential for immune function, bone health, mental health and plays a role in hormone functions). Try for times of the day that the sun is slightly cooler to avoid burning. If your skin is sensitive start with 4 minutes and build up slowly.
2. Exercising / move your body; movement is such an understated form of therapy for mind and body. The benefits are vast, improving cognition, metabolism and energy to name a few.
5. Meditate daily to clear the stress Meditation as I have said many times over, is not the woo woo, orange robe wearing, head shaven practise it was once thought to be. Science has shown us the multitude of benefits getting your zen on has. From mental clarity, reduced inflammation, reduced oxidative damage, better sleep quality and improved bodily function... the list goes on.
The health movement can be daunting, confusing and put in the too hard basket. Our Friends at the Redhead Wellness Sanctuary are all about humanising the wellness movement and simplifying strategies that help you be well. They LOVE what they do and are passionate about helping you get the most out of your wellness journey!
1 month membership to classes
30 minute massage
30 minute reiki healing or 30 minute naturopath consultation
And 30% off their signature course, Manic to Magic
Pop in today and you’ll probably bump into local YFC legend Thea in a class or two!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Omekase is the Japanese tradition of letting the chef decide. The word it self means "Ï leave it to you", it's a tradition that put the dinning experience in the hands of the person who knows best.
Omekase is exactly what your doing when you buy a set box from Your Food Collective, you'll letting us fill your fridge and set the ground work for your weeks meals with the best seasonal produce from local farms.
Select a set box or buy what you want.
We deliver across Sydney, Newcastle and Maitland and have pick up locations across Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Your local producers pick your order, we box it up and hand it over to you at one of our pick-up locations or deliver it to your door.
Making Local Easy!
Picked to order our food is fresher!
On average from 200km of your front door!
Producers receive up to 80% of the price you pay.
For you, for producers and for our children.
Your Food Collective
Buy Directly from Local Farmers
Picked Fresh for Your Order
Producers Receive a Fair Price
Support Small Scale Farming
Food Tastes Amazing and Lasts.